Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There is always something in me that love you.

I always believe that words never believe that person, or should i say, I will never believe that person, AGAIN. It's really hard for me to trust someone, fully. Who does, right? It's always that I used to trust someone that fully, end up making me heard something that said out that wasn't what I want. But anw, this person, don't exist anymore on EARTH. But maybe the hatred I had in it? It's quite a saddening when you trusted and loved someone so much, the one you regret you didn't treat them well when they exist, now they're gone, you regret. I used to, but not after what I was told.



In love, there will always be too much barrier to overcome, too much words you can't said out from your mouth, too much argument to get away with. Once the hatred is there, it will always be there. Just like how chuck love blair, He love too much to let go of her, she moved on, and he try ways to kills him so he won't feel the heartache, the pain he had for blair for letting her go with Louis. But afterall, he don't give up, he just moved on and wish her to be happy. Afterall, i wish chuck and blair to be together instead of louis. Some people are meant to be together, no matter how much they quarreled or even hate each other for the bad things they done. But afterall, i found a lil small chuck character in nyl. Or should i say, not the personality. Just the way how they love people.

If I could able to rewind the time back to the day I know him, maybe I will let him woo me longer, maybe I will never let him know so much, maybe I should stay that perfect girl in his heart. Or maybe, we shouldn't be together. I thought of everything, for once. But we're together, he don't woo me at all because i was too afraid he will let go of me anytime like how my girlies said. 'He is a good guy, don't let go.' But it came to realize, if he let go, he wasn't really love me, or maybe we will never be together till now at all. There is too much MAYBE in our life to think about.

Just if you know, if that day at plaza sing, the girl you work with wasn't me, if we didn't work together, if we didn't become best friend, if i didn't trust you so much. Those if, didn't lead us to now. Tolerating my tempers and my attitudes, became one of your habits to understand what is going on. It's just too much to digest that, actually you're too much similar like me. 8 years more down the road, I don't know what will happen to us. But when words are not meant to be said out or i just shut myself down, i hope you will never give up on me. Being ignored by someone you love, is the worst thing ever, yet the one who is ignoring, felt the worst. You just want them to learn that mistake that had in them, but yet when you're ignoring them, you expect them to msg you or even thinking what you're thinking. But often all this expectation, always lead to disappointment... & I hope, you'll always be there.

Okkkk, enough alr. It's first day of dec! I promised myself to be happy for 1 month. & abel sick, me have pimple or whatever shit inside my eye, #fol! Teamed w hock, joshua & fath! It's always awesome to have them in class with me! Of cause never forget our burden! Sihao! I didn't regret to take BF & know them. They are damn awesome kay! :D I really want boy to know, everyone of them because they really is my bestfriend! Thanks them for accompany me go down buy eyedrop which i keep nag them to go with me. HEHE. Went to steamboat with mammy & one of the aunty. Is noisy daooooo. I want to shut my ear off from her. Whatever, headed back home & make my eye. Like a sian. Not going school tmr. So sorry to sihao that had to pangseh him in class!

No matter what happen for this month, i gonna stay happy & not to be angry or sad. :) Promise myself already! Goodnight prettaye boy! Goodnight peeps!

Boy, i know army days, had been hard for you or even stressing you. Please know that i'll always be there for you. THIS THING NO NEED SAY ALSO KNOW ONE RIGHT? DUMB. *KNOCK YOUR HEAD* 10 more months you'll be out from there and ORD LU! Please don't be upset anymore. I know days had been hard on you. But at least you knew some awesome friends like mingtze, which i can call him korkor alr. & some unawesome friends, hmmm. You know i know. :) So, please be happy because i knew, there is always next time for us! I'll be there. Trust me kay? ^^ Love you manyzxc. *PAT YOUR HEAD* Bu yao sad! PS: Those hurtful words that i said, doesn't meant to be real. So don't mind it much okay? You knew it too. KARMA le lah, sore-eye liao. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment