Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time to grow up, i promised.

leilockheart:  FOLLOW for more photos
Off side a lil bit, i always said to baby, i'm a spoilt brat. I always threw temper for no reason or even feeling hurt for what he said. Or sometimes, doesn't listen to what he said which make him get so pissed muchzxc. I'm going 19, next month. I shall really grow up and stop being so kiddy. Maybe, in others' eye, i'm just a girl that don't worth his love. In baby's eye, he just waiting for me to grow up to be more mature. I really did grew up, changed some of my attitudes, from secondary, till now. & I want to make a difference, from now, till old.. I don't want to be the reckless girl that hurt people for no reason, anymore. Those people, some didn't give up on me, some given up. I wanted to be a mature girl, to him, that can make him feel, i'm the girl he want, forever. Changing what is in you yourself is hard. But after going the pain, you might notice that those changes is as easy as abc because pain changes you. I shall really stop. I don't want what i hate in others and end up i'm the one doing it towards others. I'm 19years old. No longer a kid. Maybe in parent's eye. But, is time to make a difference. I promised. This year, will be different year, a different us. As long as he support what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment