Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm not princess, but it's you who make me one.

Was watching Selina's wedding on 31 Oct. Posted a few video on my facebook. Sort of like, she's just like me. Someone who love to cry, someone that scare of pain, someone that want to be strong & someone that had 2 girlfriend beside me. The only thing is, i'm not sure if this guy of mine, will stay throughout for me not. :) I know he will. Maybe he don't, maybe he will. I'm just afraid one day he might give up when he can't accept the worst of me. Wait till that day come then decide. LOL!
Don't read more, if you can't accept what is in me.


The truth is, you had to decide, who are the one that worth the pain or worth the price to hurt you. You can't get hurt for no reason. But only the one you love most, have the ability to make you feel the pain in you. Maybe it's in me, for all this reason. For no matter what reason, he stayed. He promised forever, he promised all his life on me, he promised everything. & he knew it the most, actions are the ones that counts. Times & times, we quarreled, I knew it was my fault. But i'm someone that gone through love & been taught through the hard way, then know how to cherish.

He knew this best. & we knew this well. There is times where we read horoscope about us & it seems that capricorn is forever together with virgo. I don't know it's real not. But the number 1 good guy horoscope is, virgo. Well, people took 2-4 years together then get marry, but all we need to takes is 10 years. Double of others. Another 8 years more to go. After this 10 years, we will go through what every couple had gone through, no matter is thick or thin. Sometimes, really afraid we might not last that long. But all we need is to stay strong together.

& I hope, the continue 8 years, & rest of your life, do stay. Because i'm not going anywhere without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment