Monday, November 21, 2011

My prettaye 2 girlfriends. Familyship.

We said before, to exchange letters with each other. With this 2 girls in my poly life. I exchanged with C today because K didn't wrote yet. Shit her. :p I nearly teared when i read it. I don't know is joy or is touched. But then, I'm glad i had them. Well, we only get to know each other on the first year, second semester. It wasn't that great when i first think of knowing them. But really don't expect that this 2 girls, are the girls that is most important to me in my life now. No matter where i go, which girl i know as friends, there will never have a feeling that how i felt when i'm with them. This is our familyship. When we quarreled, we said sorry. When we insult, we don't meant it or get angry. When we threw temper, we forgive each other. When we are angry, sad, depressed, happy, we go through everything together. This is the familyship that i yearn for, always. It's always there. Sometimes, i do knew that they might feel that I took this familyship as shit, but i hope they knew, i really treat them real, down in my heart. I knew at times, i can't express my emotions out to them, which make them feel helpless. I'm sorry. I'll try to open up more. My girls. Which is forever. 

There is forever familyship in us, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment