Monday, November 14, 2011

If isn't you..

So damn long never update my blog. Omg. Also not long lah, only a few days. HAHA! Saturday headed to wedding. Spoiler sia, make me cannot go out with my boy. :( Not so fun but also still okay. All my same age cousin wasn't around! Make me so damn turnoff. Decide not to be pretty for wedding. But still i'm still prettaye! LOL! BHB! Having gastric, more worst that turnoff everything. 8 years later, it will be our turn, right? LOL!

It was a completely cui day on saturday thanks to gastric flu back. Sunday woke up early thanks to mammy&daddy! Headed to market with them since i going out in the afternoon to meet baby. Headed out & went to meet baby at simei. Drank soup & i full like dk what thanks to the wedding meal. Stroll awhile & heded back to baby's house because i'm too tired to walk around. Joker sia baby, keep on playing non stop like a kid. is him who play, not me! :p Went off at 5 plus & buy his koi then send him back to camp. No more booking in blues right, Mr Nai! This stupid boy. Bully me whole day of cause fun lah! Din't eat the whole day & night went back for dinner. Gastric hurts like nobody business. TSK.

Later going mbs with mammy thanks to abel letting me bringing mammy go up! :D Happy max! I dote mammy one kay! Needa go back study already. Today just sucks max! :( Feel like a burden to the team. Of cause, i hate SAD module damn so much because it's a module that i feel myself being a burden! Can't wait tmr to come! Dinner with baby! :) Byebi!

No comments:

Post a Comment