Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I miss those days..

Omfg, now is 1.16am yet i'm not asleep yet. Like a ... Shall be civilized abit. TSK. Dearie having his fieldcamp tmr means tmr one whole day i won't be getting his msg! Nvrmind, hope thursday he able to bookout & meet me! I want to get my lense! 3 more uts & I can happy go lucky & have my holidays! Can't wait for so much event coming up on 16, 17, 19, 23, 24, 27-30, 31dec & 1st jan. Like a happy! :D I miss those days where he forever calling me before he went for his fieldcamp. After 6 months.. Hope he'll be okay. Watching abt you're the apple of my eye. Seriously laugh die me! Can't wait for holidays to come & dear promised for holiday trip every year! Hope to go taiwan next year w him. Must save money from iep & also my bursary next year! Tada! Shall sleeeep.

Stupid boy! Know you early in the morning will stalk my blog. Please stay safe & don't do wrong thing kay! Love you manyzxc. 1 year 8 months in 2 days. Shall sleeeep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment