Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 ysd.

Spend my 11/11/11 half day in school and another half is spending with my precious baby! Headed to his house & wanted to go out eat, end up we drank his mammy cooked de soup till full, then decide to nua at home till 9 plus & head tamp eat abit. Done my rj & quiz at his house before heading out! Nothing much thou. Wanted to bring baby to eat his yummy ramen when he booked out, end up was fully booked! I don't understand why so many people! :( Spoiler! Shall bring him go next sat! Was calling him to guess when we're at bus to tamp & he was guessing like seriously all the food he like, but not ramen. DUMB OR WHAT! Hehehe. Cute max. Guess till correct & he's so happpy! I hope he was, right? My pig. Hehe. Went to walk awhile & headed to eat qiji popiah shared & ate prata! YUMMY! Then headed back because mammy is rushing me go help her take luggage. TSK. Having wedding dinner later on. Now is 12/11! Shall sleep really soooon. Meeting boy on sunday! :D

Boy gave me a sweetest gift on 11/11/11 11:11pm which is his kiss! Well, 这辈子,被你爱。下辈子,我们再继续。

No comments:

Post a Comment