Monday, November 7, 2011

Big Walk 2011!

Yay! Headed big walk today with my precious boy. Need to wake up at 5am! Tired die us. Reached & waited for dearie to reach and went to buy oldchangkee for breakfast! Then... Started our big walk!
Early in the morning our face look so energetic alr! Btw, only we both wear like machiam going out! Others is really wear sport shoe & the levis sponsored tee! Feel so paiseh, but after all, nice tee make nice pic! :D Happy me. Somemore got walk to USS! Is walk inside!
See the crowd! Like a lot only. We had been squeezing our way through the people and walk at our speed. LOL! But end up saw a few cute tall mammy man i can't resist to take photo with them because i didn't get to take that time when I was at USS with baby for our first monthsary!
Awwww~ I know we look cute together with that tall mummy. LOL. *blush* BHB. While walking finish USS, I started to lose all my energy conservation and started to be very tired. But lucky got other group of people that is sooooo nice that keep on making balloon for kids! Or maybe adults. Or maybe flower for cute girl like me! LMAO.
Prettaye flower balloon with dearie holding my hand. How sweet? HAHAHA! No link. I'm sorry, but i'm too happy today. Needa walked to siloso beach & machiam want my life already. Keep on complaining to dearie that i'm tired and take our time walk. Plus the weather is equal cui max. Walked there awhile & got tony tan, the president! I was abit sua ku that I told dearie I want to see! Hahaha! End up nothing much. Then... I was stuck in the middle and he walked towards me! Like a nervous & siam to dearie's side!

Took train back to vivo & sit down, end up threw temper because I was too hungry & tired, so dearie brought me to eat abit then headed to orchard sell his phone! Walked awhile & went to eat mac for lunch! Full die me! Went to cine & watchd 2359. Like a sian! Not nice one! Seriously scare die me and is typical sg horror movie! Headed back to dearie's house & ate durian cake his bro brought & 5min later, i already toh on the bed sleeping liao. LOL. & dearie abandoned me sleep till 7pm. Woke up & went to 511 eat my favourite meesua! Yummy! Bused to bedok & headed to ss buy things then sent baby to jookoon & saw his friend. Awkward~ Trained back myself & jitao on all lights because of the horror movie we just watched! TSK! Machiam electrical free of charge. LOL! Tata~ End of my happy day. I told you! A sad day, will return us a happy day. :)

Ending with, a lovely pic! Stop aiming on my chubby cheek. Is cute k. :D
We had a bad day on saturday because I was feeling unwell & i just felt damn upset because of it and ruined our day. You told me that in a relationship, there will always be up & down. No relationship will be happy all the way. I believe in you that things will be better after i feel better. You had been ensuring me so much things which make me feel that you're really that guy that I want always. That perfect guy in my life. I want more & more event together with you, i need so many picture with you. You had been tolerating all my nonsense nonstop. Dearie! I know my insecurities really will make you goes crazy. But I know my cuteness make you goes crazy over me more. :D You are so sure that we can able to last more than 10 years, you'll only love me in your whole life. I believe in you. I know you will. Love you, dearest. I want more event! USS PLEASE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment