Sunday, November 27, 2011

To trust, to hope, to endure whatever comes..

My family! Though not whole family, but counted as half! Cause my kl relative never come take take photos! Well, there is always next time! :D Had fun in the wedding! Keep on running around & played with all the kids or should i say the babies! Headed to pub after that & also st james power house!




Went to the church wedding the morning. Is damn bored lah! None of my cousin went to the wedding. :( Went to shopping at nex after that & went back home prepare for dinner! Weehee! Happy max! Took photo with my sis & kor! Everybody was asking why never bring boyfriend come! Tsk! :(

Secondly, took photo with my lovely cousin, michelle jiejie! The one who dote me the most & her husband is the boss of shin kushiya! Shiok like what! But too bad i only went there eat once lah! :D 

His husband also damn cute lah! I like him alot! I mean, as korkor! He's someone that is damn funny & love to talk to us alot! I know few photo look v unglam lah. :( But that is the few photos i had with them! 
My lil nephew! Cute right? I love him so much but he forever don't let me carry him! I mean, EVERYBODY except his own parents. :( Sad or what?
Group photo with my cousin & sis! :D I love them so damn much and they're the one who dote me most! Love them many many! 
Lastly, my grandma! I know damn epic that she forever love to take picture looking other direction. #epic Fine! But i want take many many photo with her before i don't have the chance to! 
Headed to pub at dk where when boy told the taxi driver the direction & went there for some drink. Seriously i hate beer! Damn disgusting! :( Played dice & also 5,10,15 with them & cabbed to st james power house! Queuing up & somethings cock up! I'm so sorry for those trouble that brought to them! I'm sorry! Esp is meihui & her friend. :( Headed in & a lil turn off due to some problem at the beginning when they went locker & i was a lil lost without dear they all. Some things happened. But suan le! ^^ Told baby abt what happened when they're away & baby was angried & almost wanted to said it. But just forget it! Don't want trouble. Headed up to had some drink & played 5,10,15 with joy & wanying! Funny sia! :D Only me & joy know what happened. Hehe. :D Play, dance & drink till 4am & me, baby plus jm & joy cabbed back tgt since we all had a lil turn off & tired since we ain't suitable for that place! Went to baby's house & toh straight away while baby is talking to me. I don't even know what i'm talking abt to him! OMG! Woke up at 1130 by baby & he off aircon knewing that i will wake up if i'm hot! TSK! Woke up & prepared then went for lunch then back home! Tired max. Sleep not enough! :( Shall sleep early tonight! 

At that period of time when all of the person i needed most or even should i said i trusted most was not around, i feel so much insecure and wish they will come back asap to save me. At that moment when boy is back, all i did was to pull his hand & hug him. I hate some people there. Just simply... AHH FUCK. End here. 

Lastly, i thanks boy for letting me experience so much in a night. I was wrong, completely. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment