Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hi, new earthlings!

I'm so bored of my onsugar and turn back to blogger again. What a troublesome girl right? Well, this is me then. Forever that troublesome! :) Staying home today and i feel so damn bored! Nothing to do. #likeacui Dearie is out with his friends, 猪朋狗友. Hehe. Okay lah! Meaning, his long long friends. Like, from secondary till now. Wasn't that close though. But at least, they're better than what i imagined. Perhaps, i'm still small. I mean, in their eye. This is what happened when you're together with a guy that is 2 years older than you. What he did and what you did is different.

First time heading out with his friends, i can't link with his friends because their thinking and our generation thinking was different. All I knew that I miss my bunch of funny and childish friends that can play with me. While, people do grow up. Lots of things changed. This is what i had to adapt or maybe had changed me. I used to play too much. But realize to it that, i tend to play lesser or even prank people lesser.(Or maybe I still got prank people sometimes.)

There is so much responsibility when being together with an adult guy. Much more maturity, much more responsibility, much more thinking. When there is quarrels, i'm still that childish me that like a kid, i want means i want. But i didn't realize, an adult guy, tend to talk over quarrel with you. Each and everytime i knew it was my fault for threwing temper or even feeling insecured when he talked wrong words or even nonsense. But the fact that, i didn't think that he wasn't suitable for me. It's just that, i haven't grow up yet. Dearie is waiting for me to grow up. So do me, myself. I hope I will grow up to be better one, for you, for me, for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment