Monday, November 28, 2011

我不贪心,最好的满足,是你给的在乎。

Had my last understanding test 1 today! YAY! Means i can play hard! But still got another 1 more understanding test coming up on december. Still thinking want to take MC for that day not. :( Shall see my understanding test 1 result first! Boy went to his fieldcamp today & makes me miss him so much. Lucky he coming back tonight later on for tmr cos course! 


Had quarreled with him almost a few weeks once everytime i was having pms. I felt so much regrets whenever i quarreled with him. I'm glad that there is always awesome friends like C & Joy that talk to me so much about relationship & be my listener whenever things happened. I'm sorry to boy that everytime I felt bad or even when he said things to make me angry instead of sorting it out, it makes me feel so extremely angry that he wasn't that understanding but everytime i made a decision, it was extremely wrong. He let me experience something that I doesn't want it & making me learnt it. 

It was to a extreme point that how much he give in or even told me to make me experience it or even taught me so much things that i shouldn't be doing it. I'm always glad that, no matter at bad times, i said i was about to give up, he & my friends who knew my pattern, knew that i was saying those words to make him care for me or even fight for me. But that wasn't a point. Idk how we met through work, so coincidentally that we can work together when he stayed at the east & I stayed at the west. I rmb the first time we met & he was extremely a nosiest boy on earth yet now become someone that I extremely love. 

I knew that in good times & bad times, he'll stay strong for the sake of us and our future even if i don't. I knew that he will pull me up when i wasn't that strong enough. But I'll also be the one to be strong for him when he needs me the most. Everything we did, leads to what we want. & he was the guy, that makes me think of what I want, in the future. 

I'm sorry that i had a hot tempered whenever i threw temper & also a cute personality when I'm in a good mood. But that's why you love me right? :) Can't wait for all those trip with you. & I want watch breaking dawn! Love you manyzxc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment