Sunday, November 20, 2011

Being loved by you, others seems to be nothing.

Once in a lifetime, there is always be people who leave you, or even who stay throughout. You can't able to stop them from leaving you. All you need is to show them that even if they leave you, you're capable of living better even without them. Sometimes, words are always hard to say out to the person who you love. It's really hard, to put down all your guards for a person and don't worry that they might leave you or even hurt you. It's really hard, to believe that, there is always someone that will be there for you each & everytime you did things that hurt them. It's really a bad habit of mine to distrust everybody that comes near me. All they need to do is to break down all those wall & even making me believe that they will stay throughout for me. 
Ever since boy went into army, things had been changing between us. I don't know it's good or bad. Maybe it's good that we get near to each other and even understand the real us which make us quarrel more often. But this also pull us even closer. I can't believe that, there is someone who will stay throughout for me. Maybe it's in me that distrust towards everyone. Another 10 more months & boy will be ORD, this will be another step of us which he will be studying in SIM & I might not or might be studying full time while he study part time. It's really hard to believe that, we might last through all this difficulties. I hope we will. Because it's in you, in me, which bring us here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment