Sunday, November 20, 2011

A day that changed part of us

I don't know how to describe today. Maybe it was awesome, maybe it was the worst part of me, maybe it was another step of us. Well, it takes one to know one. Woke up early in the morning at 8am & prepared & off to meet dear. End up he was slping like a pig. So it's my time to revenge! Called him up many times and shake him up till he pekchek. Hehehe. Who ask you did this to me when i'm sleeping! Wait for him to prepare & headed to expo! Happy me! I'm so hungry but ate the testing food till i'm full! Brought some home & slacked. 

Watched Puss In Boots online & is awesome! Puss is so cute! But like a sad that, everytime Puss tried to trust Humpty, end up Puss will always kana betrayed by the one he trusted most. End up, the one who loses everything is Humpty. HAHA! Went off to changi point after i ate my gastric medicine! Dk why keep gastric again! Spoiler! Headed there to eat manhattan & then went to expo food fair & brought mammy things then head homeeeeeee! Somethings cock up & makes me damn sad & felt damn speechless! Not boyfriend, but is myself. 

But, it's another stages that happened which make me felt that, no matter how worst the situation is, he'll never leave. Right? Though i still feel damn upset about it. But it brought us to another step closer. I hope so? Well, everything is so unpredictable. & fuck my own too. Not my life. Because my life is too perfect to have people to love me. Fuck my day then. Goodbye!

Best love, one&only love, sweetest love, cutest love, teasing love, stupid love, crazy love. I got you, & everything seems so perfect, even at my worst. I got nothing else can said.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment