Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm blissed enough.

Dear had his fieldcamp today & I'm all alone for the day! Nvrmind, xiguan jiu hao. I gonna get this for the next 10 more months! 10 more months I can say byebye to his army life & my army life with him! Like what I always yearn to be! Happy! End school & headed to marina square alone today because bu yao trouble c&k to pei me go there all the way just to get my contact lense. Scare baby tmr don't have bookout then cannot pei me go take, so go take alone. Went to bookfest to walk! Seriously miss baby go there w me & reading those r/s books together. Then pointing out those faults we did & making each other understand. Like a cute. Then he will suddenly pop out behind me whenever we went missing in action. While reading, read till one 'Don't treat people the way you don't wish to be treated. Because you'll be one of them you hate.' So true! TSK. Also helped sihao looked for his book but cannot find! BURDEN! :p Stayed till 645 & siam back home already. Blah! Damn tired! Shall sleep sooooon! YAY! Gotten my contact lense & baby is back at midnight. Hope will get his msg soooon. 


Hey baby! Another 1&half more hours is our 1 year 8 months already. Ahem, I had said all I wanted for the previous 1 year 8 months & months also mean nothing to us already! Wait for 2nd year anni to come! I buy you self-help relationship book for you as 2 year anni present kay? HEHE. *JOKING HOR* Buyao later my birthday buy me 'ANGRY GIRL IN LOVE' book. I will kill you!!! At times there is a few days my mood wasn't that good or when you're in army you wasn't feeling that great, i'm lucky that we make it through each & everytime. :D HEEEE. *SHOW YOU BRACES* 2 years at festive hotel celebrate ahhhh. Hope my iep don't crash w it! Hehe! Can't wait! Of cause my birthday wo buyao celebration anymore cause I gg genting w you! Ps enough to let your mammy paid liao. :( Wait i finish IEP I treat her eat! Hope you don't get disappointed or even upset w your this fieldcamp after so many months. You'll be better & you will be out after 10 months! We had been through for 14 months. It has been a hard one for us. Esp those hard times when you're in tekong. But it's over! Lucky you no need go taiwan! YAY! :D Wo yao sleep already. See you vvvvv soooooon. Miss you. Can't wait for our uss & genting! Lastly, happy 1 year 8 months, prettaye boy. 

PS: Why your face got pimple, my face sure got pimple at same place, & when i laughed your nose got pimple, now my nose also got. Dk you put what curse on me!!! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment