Thursday, November 17, 2011

All I want is just to be yours.

Ysd was a bad day. A bad one. Quarreled with baby. I'm sorry for everything, i'm sorry for hurting you, i'm sorry for wanting to let go, most of all, i'm sorry that i didn't told you i just want you to pull me back when i said i'm leaving. Didn't sleep well last night because we quarreled. Well, this show never quarrel overnight, it hurt more than anything. Talk things out today & i'm glad each & everytime, i felt so much relieved, so much.. 

Went for my braces appt & decided to put pink & darkblue! So many people said it's prettaye! :D Happy. Headed to school after that & felt so tired. Felt a lil pissed because my braces starts to hurt & i was abt to threw temper back again. End school & had ut then head back home. Headed to lot1 for dinner & went to see hamster! Just to realize that the same hamster still running up & down again like what me & baby saw ysd! So damn cute lah! Me & mammy was laughing non-stop. Told baby & he don't believe. TSK! Bad day has gone. I need happy day. 

All you need to say a word 'sorry' & all those unwanted quarrel will leave.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment