Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy yet worried.

Went out with mammy & her friend today to chinatown today. Had their nails done and went off to shop. HEHE. Went to buy their air ticket to hainan island. Muahaha. Had a hard time persuading them to get tues-sat so that i can stay at bb's house on friday. I'm sucha pro right? :p But that is what I do when i wanna to stay w bb okay! But end up they get wed-sun. Ain't me happier?! ^^ Get my intern at hiSoft Singapore Pte Ltd. A lil worry tmr. :( Hope will be good for me for the 1 & half month? Pay is sucha low too. Sadist sia. NVM. Got money buy LV wallet for bb. But then... buy liao jiu no money for myself liao lo. CUI. Lets think see got what else I can do. HEHE. Went to have our early dinner and headed home. Shall sleep early later on at 10. Need to wake up tmr at 6. Seriously I think will die tmr. Blahhhh. Jellybear still having his 1 day fieldcamp. Hope he faster back & talk to me. Miss him till death. Hope things goes well for him today! 
It took 17 years for me to met you.
It took my heart to be broken before you appeared.
But I knew that you'll always be the one that love me more 
than anyone else in this world other than my family. 
xoxo, NYL's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment