Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recee Course is beginning soon...

Photo Courtesy: canberry
Bb seems to have his training again today and I has been rotting at home for whole day. Like a sian. Caring enough not to disturb him. Even if I did, he also won't able to reply me or answer my call. Hehe. Xiguan jiu hao kkkkk! Had cried to sleep ysd while missing my camera. Shall wait replies from DM and see how they going to deal with it! Currently no camera to use anymore. Gonna use mammy de sony already when I go out.

Recee course is starting soon for bb. Or even started already? This 2 months seems to be the most fierce and he need to endure the most. I knew I can't do anything, but i hope he'll be stronger than before. :) I know he'll! Worried he might not eat when he go for outfield. His mouth like make of gold de sia! Valentine is coming next tuesday, but i can't able to spend it with bb because he had his army, valentine day also is nothing. Everyday is valentine as long we're together. I don't care! HEHEHE. Hope tmr bb will book out early and pei me!

Blah blah blah. Gonna cook dinner later on. So many things coming up soon. Valentine day, 1 year 11 month, internship, 2 years anniversaries. So fast, we're reaching 2 years. 未来的几十年,都一起过,好吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment