Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bad Ending Of School!

Photo Courtesy: rpslee
Seriously i hate today! Though i quite enjoy myself at the beginning? Celebrated hock & fath's birthday earlier on and had breakfast with caiting, abel & sihao! Enjoyed. But when we came back for those pranking, cake is lost? My camera also lost? Started to panic and thought somebody took the cake and camera together. But realizing that no one took my camera but the cake? Jitao cried and went to the other empty classroom. Called caiting come and cried even jialat. Seriously, that camera is bb who bought it for me, how could i lose it? Cried like fuck and told bb i'm real sorry for losing the camera.

Went to security office there to request to check CCTV but seriously the service is slow. Went back to find dm and requested to ask the suspect down because we suspected someone who took it. He damn pro sia! Went in class and said he took a camera. Can told abel and sihao that he never took it and even if he took, camera also cannot see the angle. Seriously are he going to be kidding me? Thanks to Hock, Abel & Sihao for helping me talk. I also don't know why i jitao become speechless and dk how to say about how it happened. Went in room with Hock while Abel and sihao went back class for lesson. Wrote report and bb called. Talked to him and cried again. Jitao paiseh cried in front of hock. Tsk. Wrote report till half and that guy was behind us. A lil guilty plus scare but i also dk why i'm scare and guilty of when i'm the victim. Soft-hearted again lo! But i know i shouldn't be guilty about when i'm the victim!

Thing goes on and... i gotten my camera back! But sadly it's no longer working. Disappointment again. So i request i want compensation. HELLO? Is bb who bought for me, somemore is $269, do you expect me to let things go so easily? I'm real sorry if i caused him can't graduate or whatever shit, if he never hand so itchy, all this won't happen. Had listen to bb, mammy, hock, sihao and abel's advise and decide that, if he don't compensate me, i'll make police report towards that guy.

I really don't want to be so mean, if i bought it myself, maybe i won't. But it's a camera that bb bought me for my birthday. Even if lets say i make spoil myself, i'll blame myself. But no, is spoiled under other people hand, is a thief. I still take photo using my camera before that. Seriously? Back home and called mammy open door. By hearing my tone of calling, my mom asked me what happened and i told her whole story. Mammy also call me report. TSK. Wanna cry much. No appetite to eat today too. :( I'm really glad that bb din't blame me for losing the camera that he gave me. Kana scolded by burdens only people like me will feel guilty. Dumb or what? :( Really happy that i knew who is the one who cared, & who don't. Sad is, my camera is spoiled and idk what to do. :(

Really sorry to bb that i lost the camera and ended up spoiled in the thief's hand. I'm really sorry to bb. This is my birthday present 2 years ago, but i lost it. :( Sucha failure. But lucky i found it. Even though you din't blame me for it or saying it's okay, but i doesn't want to let this go so easily. It's you give me de present. You also said that he trying to steal something that is priceless. Bb, i'm sorry. I feel sad too. But lucky found it. Now still investigate. All I want is to get back my compensation. Sorry boy...

Speechless today. Thanks those peeps who helped me so much today. & ct who anwei me so much and give me a big hug while i was crying. I wanna faster get over with all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment