Thursday, March 1, 2012

First day of internship

Had my first day of internship today at hiSoft. Basically is quite fun and enjoyable. :) Know quite a few new friends! Or maybe old friend. Jeffi, YangGuang(Sunshine), ZhaoKiat, ShiHui & jonlian? Dk how to spell his name lah! But well, I do enjoy k! :D But sadist i had not enough time to tell jellybear what I did today and what i enjoyed because he's busy with his fieldcamp again tmr. Is okay, i understand. :) Sometimes, i might wonder, single life has no difference between the life i'm having right now. But the fact that you can't change that is, I'm in love w him and he love me more than anyone else in this world. If I'm able to find another guy that love me, tolerate me more than he does, that might be more than impossible. So peeplos, don't be greedy wanting to find someone better, because who knows you might lose the best just because you kept on finding someone better than the best. 

Still remember i heard one story which make sucha big impact on me not to be greedy. "One day, a teacher called her student to go pluck a BEST WATERMELON up and come back. So the student went to pick up a BIG BIG watermelon and wonder, 'What if in front still have better and more big watermelon than this?' So he put down and he continue his journey down. The more he pick, the more he feel that, the first watermelon that he picked is the best out of all. But he is not suppose to u-turn back to get it anymore. At the end of the day, he went back to the teacher and said :'I took the best first, but i thought i might find a better one, so i let it go.'" This story taught me, don't be greedy on love. If you had found someone that good enough, don't let go. Else you'll regret letting go. :) 

When going to go home, the intern superior is saying, "I had attachment for 3 years" Another guy said :"I am not attached before" The superior said :"HAHAHAHA, you never attach before?" & I starts laughing. I hope you peeplos catch the joke? Okcan, is not funny here. But is really funny when they said it. Or maybe i'm the only one that laugh? Hmmm. Idk lah. :D But, i'm happy today! Can't really sleep last night because I worried about my intern. But is really fine! :D Had my work tmr at 1.30. Meeting my friend at 12 tmr! Still deciding at bishan or vivo. Indecisive me! HEHE. Shall ask her decide. Goodnight peeplos. Have a prettaye good dreams. :) 

I'll still smile when you're away from me. Far away from me. Because I knew that there is days you will not be there for me or even be my listening ears when I need you. That is because you can't be there but isn't you doesn't want to be there. Maybe there is times i blamed myself why should i be in love w a army man that doesn't have the time to accompany me or even listen me out when i need him. But that is a way to go through our difficulties in life in order to move into the next stage of our relationship. Though sometimes i still acting like a kid that want you to dote me and cry whenever you neglect me, but still, i do understand why you did that just to see me grow up into a mature ones. I can't find any guy that dote me, love me like you does it for me. A guy that don't mind about my weight but my health, a guy that is materialistic that doesn't spend money on unnecessary things but saving it for his further studies and our expenses, a guy that willing to spend his money on me when he is niao to everyone, a guy that will worried about my safety and health when he's not around w me. Peeplos, he's really a good guy k. Don't see me so independent and so many guy-friends around me. But he's the guy that trust me and worried about my safety to reach home when i had my internship till late right now. Though sometimes i hate the fact of being alone... But I believe.. this 2 years is about to end soooon, right? 6 more months to go. We can de. :) 24 more days to 2 years anni! Can't wait! :) Bye peeplos. Shall sleeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment