Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First day of work

Photo Courtesy: abcaseydef
Went work at gombak area because of my aunty recommended. Data entry! Like a shiok. Bb must be happy for me because is the job that i had been wanting everytime! :D Even though i get to know him through a job that i doesn't like so much? No, should say that, I v afraid of being alone without people. Bb has been nagging me to work w him but wo bu yao. HEHE. Went to meet mammy for dinner and back home. Tired max. Going to sleep like a sooon. Sick just hao. Bb nagging why sick still go work. But you should know the reason I went work for this 5 days right? I wanna lessen your burden, i wanna buy your LV wallet. But you say you don't want, you want go oversea w me. Hao bah! Lets go phuket hao ma? I save money & we go phuket! :) Muahaha! Last year said want to go phuket, but end up didn't go because the flight is too ex for us already and you not sure. Now wait till you finish ORD we go! HEHE. Blah. Can't wait 2 days later see Mr Nai. Miss him so much..


Friday gonna be a happy day right? After work > Meet bb > Bb's house > Mr Prata > Sat > SIM > Toy museum > Miss clarity buffet. It will be awesome belated celebration for valentine day right? :) Love you many my boyyyyy. Can't wait to see you soooon. Sometimes, all my strength and toughness came from you. I wanna be strong and tough just to make you proud that you have a girlfriend that willing to earn some money just to be independent and to lessen your burden whenever I can. I found all my smiles and laughter ever since you appear, i don't want to lost it too. It starts together with you. I think alot today while working. I wanna to be the one and only girlfriend that you're proud off that will do anything for you just to make you see how much effort i put in. 好累,可是只要是你能为我骄傲的事,我都能做到。我不希望你觉得你的女朋友只是你的牵连而以,而是我要当一个能帮你赚钱,又可以陪伴你的人。有时候只觉得自己的坚强不是自己的,而是你给我的。有时候知道你会心疼我生病又去做工,累了还要继续做,可是你总是要我独立一点才能做好事。有时,很累,可是我有目标。Can't wait friday to come. I miss you so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment