Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boring Sunday

Very bored today! Went to market with mammy & daddy early in the morning and make me so pekcek. Back home and helped mammy & went to sleep while talking w bb. Tired max. Sorry for falling asleep. :( Ate dinner and pekcek much again. Seriously that aunty.... -.- Only bb know how much I hate her k. Had been nagging non-stop to bb and make me feel so much better by hearing his voice. HEHE. Bought fried popiah in the morning at oldchangkee because i missed bb's mammy de fried popiah! Everytime bb's mammy will fried for us eat whenever bb asked his mammy for it. HEHE. Feel guilty much because it need lots of work! Next time when I want to eat shall help his mammy make also! But my shyness. Hmmmmm. Chit chat with bb on phone while me having bad mood. Lucky got him to make me feel so much better! Sometimes, i wish i can tattoo his name so to remind myself how much i love him. Because i know that i'll never leave him, and i know that i'll never regret loving him. Even if the future, we doesn't make it together, the next boyfriend, must know that how much i'm in love with this guy. But anyway, we'll make it to the future together no matter how tough lah, based on our personality. HEHE.

My Valentine present for bb! :D Hehe. I know not perfect at all lah! :( But at least i make effort right for doing a handmade popup card for him. Seriously do you know how much effort i put in this card? Still got to openup inside, but inside too much things, sooooo..... You know.... :D HEHE. I know that bb had been nagging that it has been a long time since i ever do a proper card for him, so this time valentine i do a simple card for him! :) Hope you like it k! Still got 2 year anniversary & ord, there is something i always wanted to do for you. Please wait okay? :) I know you had lots of patience with me. Had been hugging my rabbit bear that bb bought for me to sleep this few days. HEHE. I love it k! :D

The rabbit bear that you bought for me.
I took this as your substitution.
I want a shoulder when you're not around. 
This one will be, a perfect one for me when you're not around.
But this will only last for 1 year kkkkk! 
I want you to be my side when i need you after ORD, not this.
xoxo, NYL'S

No comments:

Post a Comment