Thursday, February 2, 2012

A happy day ysd & sad day today

Ysd celebrating Joshua birthday & seriously is like a joke sia. Keep on drawing his face. Like a boss without him running away and let me draw, maybe is let us torture him! Given K&C see the video and seriously they thanks god we're girls! My birthday i din't kana anything, but their birthday kana till. Hmmm. TORTURE MAX. Lucky i'm girl. HEHE. But this year birthday, i was being warned. Ahem~ *CLEAR THROAT* Gastric ysd night till now, is really seriously can't say it out to mammy. Else my ear cannot maintain. 


Woke up and had slight gastric and damn bloated. WTH. :( Headed school happily & ate early lunch with SiHao & Abel. HanWai gave me play angrybird and pokemon game on laptop and seriously is making me hyper much. Played angrybird and i keep on mumble the song non-stop and i needa maintain. HEHE. They're being annoyed by me! Then... Played pokemon. Really can dumb till die. Steven ask me what colour de, & i see the game is black & white, & i told him :"BLACK & WHITE LEH". #epic. 
Out of sudden, all laugh at me like a joker sia. Then i know, they asking about the version, not the COLOUR. DUH~ Feel like digging a hole k. But i'm not that strong to dig an hole! Blah. Then, went second break, emo nemo already. Went to talk alot with C & seriously making my mind gone crazy. Then come back emo nemo. Had some problems and idk how to say. I feel so bad & guilty by not saying what really happened and lied. I'm really sorry. But now is being solved. :) So... I'm happy little girl again! Headed home and bth my fringe. Don't want so long. So..... CUT MYSELF! #likeaboss #likeapro HEHE. Headed to transfer money to buy our tote bag! Customized one! :D Can't wait it to come so I can bring it to school! Had to cook dinner already. Was so lazy to go out eat. Stupid gastric, i hate you! :( I can't find my medicine, also is impossible for me to eat painkiller. WTF.  #likeacui. Anyway, saturday going either cruise with bb or going malaysia! :( Using my iphone4! HEHE. 
Somethings, no matter is within friends or in a relationship, there is no way you gonna say everything out when you're unhappy with. But the fact that you can't change is that it destroy all of your mood. Sometimes, words being said it out, is either making the relationship/friendship stronger, or, destroy everything you once had. It applies for different people, different method. For boyfriend, kelly & caiting, it happens that, the more we said our unhappiness, the more we quarrel, the more closer and stronger we get. But for some, idk what will happen. But, i really do cherish, maybe my personality forced me to avoid it. I'm still the girl that no matter what you happy or unhappy with me, just say. Else, keep a distance from me. :) Of cause, i'm still NYL's girl. 

xoxo, NYL's

No comments:

Post a Comment