Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First day of my UT, and your fieldcamp

Photo Courtesy: daviewin
Had ut today, braces appointment, meet ct, k & fengjie for breakfast. Then after school went for facial with mammy. Seriously can pain die. Back home study now. 
Hello bb, Today is day 1 of your fieldcamp and 2 more days to go. I knew that you're suffering inside and trying hard to be strong enough to withstand that another 2 days. Jiayou k, you can de! Today I had my first ut paper. Quite okay bah? After school went to facial with mammy! Kind of scare because I saw her using needle poke my mama face. Then started to do my facial. Seriously is pain till I cry like mad! After school went to eat crepe you brought! YUMMY! Make me miss the days we went to malaysia and buy those crepe. But bad thing that my teeth is hurting so cannot eat well. :( Sadist me right? Gonna study soooon. Love you many.

Nearly called you when i reached home, but just to realize, you won't be able to answer my phone.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment