Friday, February 24, 2012

I want spend more time with you.

Photo Courtesy: goddamnyourebeautiful
I think today is my worst day ever. 


Went to work till 0130 and wanted to go help bb take his cert and go SIM. End up last minute got 2nd interview and seriously is spoiling my mood. Fine, i go down. Talk for 10 minute and i went off again. Seriously are you joking with me? Said no need work for saturday and sunday end up called me say need. SERIOUSLY? Fuck up man. Cried. Unfair much k. Bought chinatown dimsum for bb's mammy & headed to bb's house to take his cert. Headed out awhile after taking his cert because bb is booking out soon, so rush back to clementi. Tears keep on wanting to come out. :( 

Went to give his cert to SIM and headed to valley point to eat our kuru kuru jap restaurant! YUMMY MAX! Eat my salmon! Bb keep on want to order raw fish platter for me but i don't want. Like a waste money sia! Told bb wait for me for 1 and a half mth and he said :'then i go find girlgirl lo!' Give him sad face and still kana beat head. IDIOT SIA. Snatch the smallest food with him like a kid. HEHE. Only he got the way to make me smile and laugh back. I know i'm silly, but i just want to spend more time w you. 

Walked back to tiong bahru and find things buy for mammy but cannot find. Then headed back home. Jitao reach home cry again. WTH sia. -.- Cry baby. Mammy and korkor had a hard time coaxing me. 1 & a half mth er yi... Did you know how much weekend burnt that i can use to spend with him? SERIOUSLY... Cried much. HAI. Write here also want to cry. Seriously i'm like a kid. I know k. Upset much.

Life is a bitch. The one I want to spend most of my time with, had the lessest time. Why are you being so unfair to me? If you're trying to test my tolerance and my independency, great, you did it. Because i had to spend lesser time w him again. ARMY NOT ENOUGH? NOW WANT GIVE ME WORK ON SAT? Seriously are you playing with my world anot? I fucking wish they hear this and fucking help me. Bb scold me silly because he'll come find me after i end work every sat and go out w me and eat dinner. That isn't enough at all. Seriously, monday - sunday, right now i only got saturday and friday night with him? WTF is this man? FUCK LA, cry again. Okcan. BYE. Life, seriously you're a bitch. Are you fking toying w my feeling? KBYE. FML.
Photo Courtesy: a-swag-cat

No comments:

Post a Comment