Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feeling empty

Who could I blame when my camera was stolen? I feel so empty right now. Yes, i found, but is spoiled. Nothing could make me any happy other than my camera back to perfect condition that i used to have. You guys might think, just a camera, why so sad siol. HA HA. Yea, just a camera, but do you know how much money do boy used to buy this camera for me? How much effort he put into this just to see me happy & for my 2010 birthday present? Thanks thief, for spoiling everything, my mood, my camera, and of cause my heart. Seriously, i feel so damn disappointed and upset with myself right now. What else kills than this? I'm glad i gotten back my memory card. But sadly, not my camera. It's no longer perfect. Freaking hate myself for all this. So wanna cry again.

I hope he get his KARMA zillion times than what i suffering right now. I promise i will not soft-hearted. Since he dare to steal, i'll dare to report. 


Lastly, sorry to bb. :( I can't help but to feel sorry for losing camera, end up spoiled. Cried in the phone while talking with you, making you feel heartache by my cries. But I just can't help to feel angry w myself. I want my camera, so badly. 


Have you ever lose something that is so important to you that you cried and wanted it back badly? I do, right now, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment