Sunday, February 19, 2012

End of weekends again.

dangleanneee:

aw
End of weekends again. Bb booked in naozxc and I going to work tmr and having UTs for the next coming 3 days. Like a cui sia. :( Don't want to, but I have to. Saturday need to go SIM again if i not free on friday then going to buffet and also my toy museum if can! Want to rest at home but we got no choice but to go out! HEHE. Is okay! :) Daddy mammy, sis & bro-in-law played mahjong today and mammy won $20 and give me! Hehe. Happy me. Shall slowly save money k! Why save to $600 is sucha hard thing sia! :( Is really a bad idea! Work already then slowly save during intern liao. Hoping the time now faster reach 31 March so that bb will end his course and also i going to end my intern by that time! Right now is just the beginning of the toughness for both of us. :(

Bb had been saying about what should we do or planning for our 2nd year anniversary. I can't think of anything yet. :( Call bb lets go to RWS for the korea bbq buffet! Still got my sashimi. Muahaha. :D That will be the best day ever! Hehe. 3 days 2 night for his outfield this week. Please stay strong okay! You can de! :) Though i feel a lil erxin to slp on mud, but he's stronger than i imagined..

This 2years of army life is ending soon by june/july. The day that he gonna study. I knew how much he changed during this 1 year plus of army life, those toughness he suffered. Was scrolling his twitter ysd and realize he saved a few draft which makes me feel that, sometimes army makes him feel down and feel like giving up everything. But he never fail to hold on to things that he wants. Like.... me? Hehe. Joking k. But still, imagine a guy that can joke w you and be happy everyday without any stress, right now, he stressed for every single thing. Saving for his studies and also for the future he wants for us. I knew that how much he had been through. Maybe this coming 3 years might be tougher, sometimes, i might feel insecured by those thinking i had towards him. But then, i should believe him right? But whatever it is, we can't see the future. All I know is to believe in him..
xoxo, NYL's
I just want my future to have you as my boyfriend, husband and belong to ME, only.

No comments:

Post a Comment