Monday, February 27, 2012

Is so much better to have you around.

Bored till can die. Woke up this morning & went to bangkit and find mammy for lunch. :) Good daughter right?

Went to lot 1 to search for my internship clothes but sadist that I can't find any. So went to jurong point and bought a bandage skirt, 1 shirt & a pair of heels. HEHE. Just nice $42. Muahaha. Left my blazer and i need to buy another bandage skirt! Thought that i still can wear that g2000 skirt that bb bought for me. End up i realize that it looks very big on me. Burden sia. Need buy another skirt. :( Do pedicure my own by copying sis's design when she went to malaysia to do her nail.
Chio or what? Muahaha. :) I know i v pro in doing this type of things lah. HEHEHE! :) Nothing to do already and went to do some housechore for mammy. Seriously I can bored till die! Boyfriend in army, girlfriends working for internship, clique either working for intern also or MIA. TSK. Me leh. Like a burden. Stay home bored. Worry for my intern that might be a lousy company or low pay or include weekend. Like this I can suay till die already k. :( Anyway think high chance only I alone in the company lah. So.... Suan le. Tmr going chinatown with mammy for her to book her tour with her friend! Means I can go play till happy on may liao! Muahaha. :D Bb having his fieldcamp again tmr. Please do take care yourself and do eat some okay? :( Heartache by seeing him so much injuries at his leg because of the rubber. How bad can that be? Tempted to cut away his leg de blister but he don't allow me to. Said what got the skin then won't pain when he walk. Alright k, i don't want see him pain. But i promise i will cut away after 31th March. You wait only! :( Blah blah blah. I'm really getting more bored. Going to take my ipad out and play liao. Bye peeeeeps. 
You know how much I miss you. 
I need to count down to another 5 days again.
Do take good care of yourself k, ahbui. 
xoxo, NYL's

No comments:

Post a Comment