Friday, February 24, 2012

It kills to miss you so much.

Photo Courtesy: sinkyourteethintoforever
Went to find mammy lunch today and headed to school for ut! Happy that it's our last ut for this sem! Headed out with caiting, kelly, annhock and joshua. Watched 'This Means War' with them. Separate seats with the guys because no seats liao. Seriously is awesome! :D The storyline is good and we have a fun time laughing inside the cinema. HAHA! DAMN FUNNY! Sometimes, love seem to be a choice for some people, if I ever was a choice, i'll choose to leave rather than letting someone choose me.

If I were to be a choice for someone, it just telling me you doesn't love me enough to just to stay your heart with me. Don't be with a better guy, be with a guy who make you a better girl. Yep, i'm with a guy who makes me a better girl. :) Seems like those guys around me is good guy. Example, my boyfriend? HEHE. & of cause my friend lah, hock & joshua! If you want find boyfriend find guys like them k. Gentlemen plus they seriously die also won't betray or lie to you. But my boyfriend is more awesome than them! HEHE. :D Praising own boyfriend. Seriously BHB sia. Kkkk, shall stop. Headed to eat our korea bbq buffet and weird like.... But the food is quite nice lah? Complicated. Eat meat till damn bloated then headed to walk around at bugis before heading back home. :) Received my IEP(internship) & was quite worried. :( Shall not think too much then. EMO much. Shall sleeep soon. Tmr got to work for awhile before heading to bb's house to take his cert and helping him to go SIM. :) Ain't me a good girlfriend? HEHE. Kstop, bye peeplo!
One of my bestest friend ever in poly life. 
(Another one sit opposite us so i didn't have a chance to take w her)
Is really touched when she hugged me when i lost my camera & 
crying to her telling her how much i worry my bf will scold me and
blaming myself for being so careless. & she's there to an wei me even
she had classes plus the more she hug me, the more i cry. 
They do tolerate my nonsense and i can be totally myself when i'm
with them. We beat, we scold, we shout, we love, we care, we bitch,
we gossip, we quarrel. But everything we do is making our familyship
even closer. Even my boyfriend knew that they're important to me too. 
Do you have sucha good girlfriends like them? :) 
& I'm really grateful to have them in my life. Lets maintain this forever.

PS: Happy 1 year 11 mths with my boyfriend! 1 more month to 2 years! Can't wait! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment