Sunday, February 12, 2012

Im glad that you're the one.

Went to meet bb at bugis today. Dont say i not goood! Went to iluma and treated bb champion ramen! Ate what bb want me to eat while he eat his. Mine nicer than his! Muahaha! He had been complaining not nice and i had beem complaining stomach cramp. Went down to koi and bought his milktea. I treat again k? Aint me sweet for valentine day? Dint buy him anything but do him a pop up card! ^^ at least got effort k! :D



Went to bugis junction bb wanted to do gmask for me but too long. So went back to tamp since i had been complaining i wanna go back home rest. End up jitao the sales person at tamp spoiled my mood. Kkkk, fine. Making bb keep coax me due to my sadness plus pain. Tsk. Went back home and jitao rest like a snail. Pain die me. What else can be more painful than this? Maybe giving birth lo! Muahaha!

Slept from dk what time till 5.30. Bb is sweet enough to tell me he go out play soccer while im half awake. HEHE. Woke up and went out room. Bb mom keep ask me why stomach pain. Too shy dont dare say. Went out for dinner w his family at 螃蟹之家! Got 4 crab i ate 3 hand! Hehe. Yummy yummy!

Bb's fam ordered warm water for me & i secretly drink bb's cold drink kana say by bb's mom. HEHE. Think she also know lo. ^^ Wanted to give $30 helping bb but end up kana rejected. Money from me forever being rejected. Emo sia me. Went off first bcos bb had to send me home but end up missed our bus & wait till bb's fam walked over also. ^^ sat back to tamp & walked awhile. Kept calling bb dont send me home pei me walk walk. Bu yao him waste time send me back home till himself so late go home. :) Aint a good wife? Headed back home myself & bought koi for korkor.

Things that you promised, those promises you said, i will always believe you'll make it come true. I understand that you cant msg me alot, i understand that only fri & sat i can see you, i understand every single thing you wanted me to understand. Because i knew that understand makes a better understanding between us right? I know that at times i might be stupid that forgive ppl that i shouldnt be like the person who stole my camera. But that is why you love me isnt it? :) I understand that this yr valentine day you cant pei me. Or maybe in the future you had too much work or studies to cover and no time celebrate w me. You said this yr is the last yr not pei-ing me. Is okay. :) zui zhong yao shi wo men kai xin jiu hao le, bu shi ma? I no need any expensive present, i no need any surprises. I was teasing you why no flower and you said if want buy jiu buy 21. Buy 1 no chengyi. HEHE. Kidding k. Listen jiu hao. Rmb what you promise me after you ord k! I had waited for a long time & being strong & loyal for you, is time for you to show something to me soooon. :) Love you many. After so many things happened. I still thanks god for bringing me to you. 2 yrs coming soooon! :) Happy advance valentine day, baby.

这当宾的两年,我真的学会很多。学会等待不是一件辛苦的事,学会了解如果你没打给我或sms是因为你在忙或很累,学会要去了解一个人,学会当你不在的时候独立一点,学会真正爱一个人不需要回报。爱你,不是一件容易的事,可是我却了解很多爱一个人的道理。

No comments:

Post a Comment