Sunday, February 19, 2012

I miss having you w me.

lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: illusivegoddess-in-pink-waters
Went interview ysd & hmmmmm.... Shall not say anymore. Was quite a disappointment to me. But whatever it is, i'm still happy k! I'm really glad that ct&k waited for me and worry for me without bb's presence. Went to eat with them at chinatown and went to town shop shop! Suddenly remember i never buy anything for bb during valentine day but only a card. Feel guilty and went to buy A&F tee for bb. HEHE. I don't bear to buy exex things for myself but i bought exex shirt for bb k! See I so goooooood! ^^ Walk, eat then suddenly bb called. Headed back home & bathed then went off to lrt to meet bb! Gave him the shirt & happy that he like it! :D 

Went to parkway to eat our steak & walk walk awhile before heading back! Bought laska back for his mom & himself then took 12 back. Like a tired! Bathed and h2h talk w bb. HEHE. End up he so joker keep on go see his things non-stop whenever it ring. BTH him. Still dare tell me the ring call his soul go back. TSK! Bth liao end up while he seeing, i fallen asleep. Who ask you keep play! HEHE! Is okay lah! :) No next time kkkkkk! Slept at 3 and bb said he slept at 5. Woke up at 9 but nua-ed nonstop. Bb forever had a hard time calling me up! Don't forget my daddy used to carry me to toilet every morning when i'm young because i can't wake up! :D Good luck uh. 
Went to SIM by cab because he used 1 hour plus to wake me up. When i was about to go bath, the bangala was at window painting outside. TSK. Burden. End up went back slp again. HEHE. Waited at SIM till hungry die me. Threw a lil temper at bb & bb said 'Hungry baby is a angry baby!' #truestory I just dk why i eat le jiu hao le! Miracle! Trained to cathay and sat there stone awhile and bought tickets for ghost rider! Forget ghost rider 1 storyline. Dk watch like how long already! 

Went to walkwalk & see bb's wallet and deciding which to buy for him. End up he still want LV. :( Earn money luuuuuuu~~ Still said that don't want me waste money makes me feel even guiltier. BU XI HUAN NI! Went to bought koi & headed to botak jones at minden rd! Like a far. Went to eat steak & fish&chip! YUMMY YUMMY! But the sales person also dumb like dk what! :D Decided to go walk walk at singapore botanic garden! 

Went there have a walk after our dinner & sit at the lake! Sucha joke that whenever fish jump we both also jump! JOKER OR WHAT. Laugh die me. Went off when getting darker and got a place alot fishes and we wondering what fishes. Scared bb by wanting push him down. HEHE. When went off, dk the fish get crazy or what jump out and make both of us jump to side too. Seriously, this boy going to make me laugh like mad! Went back to the cathay and had our movie! Seriously very nice! Bb forgotten the story line alr and hard to explain to him! End alr and chiong to mrt and trained home. Don't bear but still had to go home, else sure kana scold. :( 

Bb, hope you like the A&F tee that I bought for you! I knew that you said that is very expensive, but i never buy such things for you v often cause i'm still a student somemore i'm spoilt plus don't like go work! This time work for your LV/gucci wallet. Have patience okay!! TSK! I don't want you feel those feeling you said. Thanks for those happiness you give me. Those unreasonable side of me, you still willing to accept it. I knew that it's going to be tough for your coming weeks but you can de k! JIAYOU. 有你真好。When my shoulder is tired, you'll help me rub awhile. When i'm hungry, you'll buy me food asap just to prevent me angry. When you know i love to eat salmon & steak, you'll bring me to buffet or places that i love to eat. Whenever I want slp, you'll stay by my side till i slp. When I can't wake, you'll never get angry with me for being lazy bum. When i wanted to jianfei, you'll said fat le still want me. When eating unhealthy food, you'll not let me eat too much and worry for my health. When i wanted to drink your milktea, you'll just let me had a sip, worrying my gastric/stomach flu(Though sometimes you forget). When i get jealous or angry with those things you said, you'll got a way to make me happy back. You know how much you mean to me. 2 years of relationship, not fake de. We build it up together, so we gonna make it strong. Your coming SIM schooling for 3 years, i gonna wait. If lets say, i'm gonna continue study or not, please don't kan bu qi ni de laopo okay? I afraid i might not cope it as well as you did. Yep, you're clever-er than me. You said that my points are all good except that i'm stupid. But still, i wanted to study, but you know, i'll never be someone that cope w stress well. Unless..... After you study already you teach me! HEHE. Do take care while in fieldcamp. Love you always, NYL's.

No comments:

Post a Comment