Sunday, January 8, 2012

You know it will be always you.

This 2 months, it seems to be so tough for us. Esp when, we had all the quarrels over & over again. Is it that, we're changing, or this is part of a relationship? I really hope none of us is giving up. I doesn't want to give up on this relationship.

Went to meet bb at parkway parade & he was being sarcastic again. Was a lil pissed but is alright after that. Went to do my nails at there & bused to tanjong pagar for our lunch. I treat him eat ramen okay! :D His forever favourite. Lucky he said nice! Then trained to the cathay to have our movie. Otw he was talking nonsense which make me feel lil disappointed & hurtful. Sigh. Angried, but yet can't angry long. But still, how i wish he don't keep talk those hurtful nonsense! Bought tix for sherlock homes & went to walk awhile at ps. Bought my belt and return bb his belt because my short keep on dropping. TSK. Fallen asleep during the show. Not nice! But i think only guys like it. Not me. HEHE. Went to flyer to had our dinner at popeye & walked awhile before sending him back to camp! Had book in today.. Like a sian. I need more time with him. Nvm. Next week gg safra swimming w him & rest. I need personal time!!!!!

Sometimes, i wish your mouth wasn't that hurtful & hurt ppl you love or love you. But yet, this is you. Lots of time had told you, not to do it again, it's really disappoints me & hurt me alot. Sometimes, i know your gong-ness just make you forgotten it. I always believe, if your family can tolerance it, I can. But maybe sometimes it just hurt so much that, i had to tear a side. I'm so tired of feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment