Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy dating!

Had a happy dating day w mr nai today & I'm extremely happy! :D Went so many memorable places today & reminds me of us so much! :)

Went to bb's house in the morning because he was nagging he want to nua at home first and he played his ps3 soccer and abandoned me. TSK. Ate lunch & bb's mammy scold bb for not bringing me out eat! Muahahaha! Orbi good! Bb's mammy said my pineapple tart was nice! #likeaboss! HEHE. Headed out at 4.30 & went off to bugis! Walked awhile & bought a shoe/sandal. Muahaha! I only buy shoe when bb said he like it. Else is really hard for me to buy. TSK.

Headed to boatquay to had our rabbit brand abalone & sharkfin dinner! But... Don't know is real or not lah. But whatever k, is nice! :D Just so coincidence that it reminds me of the pub and the kopitiam that we went before during our first outing w our working friends during IT fair days! Make me miss those days with him so much. Was telling him, 'BB, Here bu shi wo men last time go pub then lai chi de fishball meh!' Muahahaha! Was complaining to him bring me go eat fishball again at there!

Went to clarkquay & deciding want go back bugis or go chinatown. End up went chinatown & shopped! Bb was so tanchi keep on eating jelly. HEHE. Sucha cheeky boy keep on want me to hold his hand all the way! Muahahaha. #likeakid Shop till leg pain & went to bus-stop chitchat till 11 & headed home. Remember what you promised & said! :)

Was talking w bb at bus stop & there's so much things that make me so insecured with. There was always a good and bad point when truth was said out. Good is, you know he hide nothing to you. Bad is, you get insecured easily & hurt without him knowing. There is too much things that some guys love to do because they're single and sometimes i really wonder did bb ever envies their carefree life doing those thing. But each & everytime I asked him do he want to be single back, he'll always ans me he's happy w me. Too much times, i hope he wasn't tempted to. I hope he mean what he said. A lil faith, a lil trust, that is enough. Times & times, some guys is just enjoying their carefree life with tons of girls surrounding them. But for those who really do settle down, what do they get? They only get 1 girl. A real guy doesn't need tons of girls to feel happy. Afterall, they paid for their happiness. A real guy only need a girl to feel happy, & they only give their real heart for their happiness. But whatever it is, i believe my boy. Because, 'if he did it, he don't worth my love.' This is what my love taught me. & our happiness, is not paid for. Is what we earned. Sometimes, idk if he envies those single life of his friends whenever i heard those stories...

But I know, our love wasn't something easy.. 
His smile seems to be the most attractive thing ever been to me.
Goodnight, world. :)
xoxo, NYL's

No comments:

Post a Comment