Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy day

Firstly, happy 20th birthday to my classmate & burden! Steven & sihao! Had been playing in class for whole day today & i pranked Sihao ysd by quarreling with him and then don't talk. HEHE. Funny max. Had war with this 2 birthday boy vs all people around them! After school stayed behind to help them w codes and seriously, how i wish this class don't end. Is really awesome! Joshua had been keep on saying he good bro w boyfriend. Like a seriously joke sia he! :D Rushed to meet beloved bb & met him at mrt! Went to cathay took his friend item and went off to plaza sing to eat dinner! At first thought he wanted to eat burger king end up he want eat his pepper lunch! Muahahaha! Walked awhile & headed to chinatown again. #likeacui sia! Keep on going chinatown like for dk how many days alr! Seriously! Close eye also know how to walk lah. Headed home at 9 because too heavy & tired already. Shall meet tmr! 

Though we can't celebrate our 24 together because i had my newyr going on during chu er and you got things on during chu yi. Our time like not together one. :( But of cause, after my thing, i will rush over find you if i got the time to run away kkkkkk! :) If you chu yi free, we shall watch movie together okay? I love you many. Tmr will be a happy day for us! :) Because I staying over! Muahahaha! Love you manyzxc, mr nai. No matter is good or bad, i still love you. I said i doesn't want you to ord and know new girls and be bestfriend w them. I knew i'm selfish. You asked me to trust you like how you trusted me with so many guys bestfriend around me. But, you aint the one being hurt before. You will never know the pain, the fear. But yea, i'll try my best in the future k. That is the only thing i fear too much. Sometimes, i really hope you're my first love. So i won't go through so much... 

No comments:

Post a Comment