Saturday, January 21, 2012

A night with love! :D


Photo Courtesy: i-willneverbewithyou
Ysd had a great night with my beloved boyfriend! :) No matter good or bad, with him alone, i felt that, it'll always be my best of everything. 

Went to trim eyebrow ysd afternoon and went to bugis meet lovely! Went to levis shop because bb want to buy his pants end up don't have. So went to suntec buy. Muahahaha! Bb bought all chio chio jeans and chosen by me! HEHE. Went to novena after that and meet c&k pass c her thing and bb & me went to eat our dinner! Bb bought me to eat the simi premium set japanese bbq restaurant. Fking expensive kkkkkk! Is not buffet yet is $119 and the meal is like wtf?  

So little only then $119 like a expensive only. Imba sia! Ate finish and bb still hungry, we got no where to go so bb bought me to my favourite laoban for dessert, he can eat his prawn noodle tooooo! Sweet boy! How I wish we can be this sweet down the road. Is really not hard to make me smile or even coax me kkkkkk. Just 1 laoban or even some sweet things, can really make me happy for a day. 

Bought some back to his house and for his didi. Stayover at his house. While watching my show, and he alr fallen asleep. #likeapig sia he. Hehe. Bathed and chao him wake up. :) Chatchat till 1 plus or 2 and bb coax me till sleep before he went to do his thing on com. But realize that when i woke up in the middle of the night, he already sleep like a pig beside me without closing computer! TSK! Closed the screen for him and went back sleeeep.  Woke up at 11 plus thanks to him for waking me up! First time we can slp till late sia! :D Happy max. Nua-ed till 12 plus and bathed then went down for lunch. Went back his house slack again at living room bcos his daddy is painting his rooooom! :D Muahahaha, then bb sent me back. Went to woodland shop awhile & buy his meesua before heading back home. Later gonna go nanny's house for 团圆饭! :) Happy Chinese New Year Peeplo! :D 

It blame me for being too naive that believe people easily that promised me forever. It makes me so paranoid right now when i believed that I had met the right guy that is being with me right now but i won't be sure, where is the FOREVER that we're walking through. He had to keep on reassured me the forever that he's giving me. Virgo & him, the guys that do what they said. Once they/he promised to their girl, they will do it. But, 7 years for us to go, is really a fucking long one. I love everything that I had right now. Even though i'm petty, but I just love to being coax by him and i'll be alright. But sometimes he's just that dumb that won't come coax me and continue upset me. But still, if he's dumb enough not to coax me, i also stupid enough to fall in love with him. But that is why that makes us happy together right. It sound contradicting, but, he's mine, the one that make me smile, cry, and everything. 
Sometimes, words being said out by his mouth do hurts.
But nothing I can do to change him, but to accept it.
It's him that i love, & that is him, that i fallen for.
xoxo, NYL's.

No comments:

Post a Comment