Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Holiday

Had a bad bad cramp. :( Super fucked up by it. Lucky i was at bb's house & slept for awhile while he packed his army bag before booking in. Lucky I had him with me else i'm really gg crazy w the pain I'm having. Like a sian, had school tmr and I had to go school with this pain. Pray hard for myself. 5 more days to see my bb.

It has been sucha long time I didn't see him for so long. Gonna adapt to without him for weekdays again. Had been spending our dec keep on eating and realize we gg to be fatty bombom. Omg. Gonna go for jogging on friday while bb had his RTT on friday. Pray hard that he pass! :D Going to sleep sooooon. Btw, sis gave me iphone! Shiok max. Love big sis ttmzxc! Need to wait till saturday to see my bb. I'm lil regret that i ruin alot of date we had. Well, I'm not going to ruin more. Hot date, i'm coming! :D Wo yao pator w you!

No comments:

Post a Comment