Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I wish you tried as much as I did.

Quarreled with love ysd and it sucks. I hate quarreling with him when he learnt his bad temper from me. Seriously i just hate him being in the army when there is so much things that caused all this. Teared overnight and I promised myself not to continue crying else my eye gonna swollen. I don't understand why everytime I cry overnight for few hours, next morning, my eye will turn out to be swollen like dk what. Seriously i can cry for whole night. Woke up with wanted to cry feeling.


School was bad today because I had to prevent myself crying and I got a relief faci. Fucking just dulan about today. Rushed to meet mammy after she end work at yewtee and went walk walk with her and wait for her friend. Pei her & her friend and see them chit chat. Bored die me. Went off at 7 and sent mammy home then went to lot1 and wait for love to come. Saw edna while i was shopping for clothes! Damn epic uh! :D Miss her damn much. Is sucha disappointment when she & few of my pri school friend didn't come for my birthday party. But after all, i do understand. :) Went off first and met love at ljs. Ate a lil. Dk why eat so little this few days. TSK.

Shopped awhile & we're back to normal, or even better than normal. Forever using quarrels to say what we're unhappy with and end up doesn't want to give up on this relationship yet want to say qi hua to make each other care. HEHE. Happy le then went to buy ingredients to make pineapple tarts de and love sent me to bus stop. Shall meet love on friday to go bugis if he can book out early! Else wait sat go katong mall then see what can we buy for new yr. :)

I don't want everytime using quarrels to say what we are unhappy with. Is 2012, I hope we can handle our relationship better than before. It's going 2 years for us soon. I know we gonna make it through. But don't let me feel i know nothing. I love you, & i really do. I don't want spoil our relationship. Love you, my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment