Friday, January 6, 2012

If ...

If love wasn't that complicated, wasn't that hurtful, maybe i will have a lil more trust, a lil more faith, a lil more care, a lil more dote, a lil more happiness, a lil less sadness, a lil less quarrels, a lil ..... But no one can deny that it don't hurt, it don't make anyone feel like being on drug, being happy when having it, but without it, it feel so fucking hurtful. If I can able to believe that, no one will have bad intention of lying, betraying, backstabbing, maybe i might be happier, but no one can deny the fact that, once it happened on you, there is no turning back for you to believe again, this world gonna be like fairy tale story.

I doesn't need it to be fairytale story, I just need a man, a guy, to make me believe AGAIN, he'll never fail to make me believe not everyone around me will have the intention of hurting me, including him. It's really so damn fucking hard for me not to feel upset that, i might be a burden, i might not be the one that make him interested at, maybe somedays he will get tired of me. Of cause, i'm his first, he got so many choices, but why me. It make me feel that, maybe he step out, he might find someone better than me... But i can't find someone better than him..

Side is hurting again, goodnight peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment