Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ruined

lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: finch
Wasn't happy today at all. Or should I say, today was 90% ruined. Idk why, but whatever it's, i just feel like crying whenever things heated up between us. He just, being so not serious at all. Blah.... But still it's him that i choose to love right? Bobian(No choice). I still love him. Whatever it's today, i doesn't want to say anymore. His words, seems to have a needle stabbing in me. Feel so fucking hurtful or maybe emo today. Shall stfu and go watch show. Bye peeeps. 

Whatever it's, he's my boyfriend, he's my future husband(Maybe or may not). I still love him even though his words hurts or he never try to understand me. Girls are hard to understand. Or maybe it's me who is the one that is hard to understand. I just feel so tired when he don't understand a single word i said or even taking my words seriously when i said it seriously. CONTRADICTING. Whatever shits today, i don't want think about it anymore. I hate it. '不是每一天都是开开心心的过的。有时候,还是会伤心难过。我只希望,他不会那么的白木,那么的笨而以,我就很开心了。真的好累,因为你不懂我的心。好沮丧,好累,好辛苦,好无阻。

I will be happy another day, i believe.. Only thing that makes me happy today is when we thinking of our future children name, seeing furniture together, planning what we want to put in our home. The jokes of 赖哈妈(癞蛤蟆)。男的叫赖家祥,女的叫赖家恩。But right now, i can't laugh at all. I can't be happy..

其实我一点都不开心,可是我知道,我不是每天都开心的,而你不是每天都会逗我开心的。我真的了解,可是,就是那么的难过而已。

No comments:

Post a Comment