Monday, April 30, 2012

You jump, I jump, Remember?


Shall we just hold on, & never let go of anyone of our hand, no matter what happen, no matter is out of anger or even words, don't let go..
Headed out w boy after he booked out because he had his guard duty ysd. :( Went to kkm w him & bused back home. Demand him to sleep for awhile before heading out but this boy is so annoying wanna me to make my hair messy to accompany him rest & said, 'I don't want you just beside me only 1 or 2 years, I want you to be beside me forever.' Don't know why sometimes he can be the sweetest boy in the whole wide world, but sometimes, he can be as annoying as a pig. TSK!

Accompany him sleep & can't get into sleep! T.T He was sleeping soundly. Accidentally woke him at 1plus then prepared heading to jCube to watch titanic in IMAX 3D! Boy was saying he want to watch movie & this movie is quite worth it, so headed over & bought ticket! Had early dinner at nana's green tea but not nice de! So headed to mac but only boy ate his 2nd meal. Headed to watch our movie! IS AWESOME! Nearly tear a few times of the movie but I know if I cry, boy sure laugh, so cannot! There is so much love & hatred I had for this movie.. 
im-a-starr:

Poor Jack. :(

The point where he sacrifices the board for her. I don't understand why they can't just go up together, at least, he won't die, isn't it? But getting the fact that, maybe the board can't withstand 2 people weight. Is so painful that when she tried to wake him up, he alr cold to death, but in fact he still hold on to her hand, tightly. :( I really wonder, what if i'm really in her shoe, I'll never be as strong as her to survive knowing the fact that I lose someone I love so deeply and see him dies in front of me, i might even lost all my courage and go w him. KCAN, but she survived through & kept it as secret. :( 

After that show, me & boy doesn't say a word, just kept quiet and don't know why, i just hold on to him so tightly and thinking of, what if ever one day i lost him, not because of anything like break up, but choy! Won't happen one. He's TGK. :) This boy knew that I was getting emotional enough after this movie & keep on disturbing me. Annoying boy. HEHE. Headed to woodland w him and he had his mac again. Keep on eating non-stop! Bought dessert for parents & headed back. Hope to meet him tmr! Gonna sleeep, is 12 plus already! Schooling tmr. 


Too much up & down we had, but can't deny that, even if I said that 2 words out of anger, I still wish you might pull me back. I love you, always there, always will. Perhaps, you might be v annoying. But please don't do it again. Is really vvvvvvvv ANNOYING. 我们要在一起一辈子,死不要脸的拉住彼此不放。Although, we might lost the same feeling when we just start together, and started to be like real married couple, talking about everything. But though, don't lose any faith, k? I love you. I knew at times I might say harsh words, but you knew that I will never meant it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment