Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting over w those emptiness.

Each & everytime something I enjoyed much ends, I tend to get upset & really feel the emptiness in my heart. I don't know why, but I know I will get over with it, very soon. I just hate the fact that things will never be the same anymore.

Kept on threwing temper towards boy. I'm sorry. :( Too sensitive this 2 days. Ysd dine in at sentosa BBQ buffet w boy. Not really that nice. Ate a little & went off. Headed vivo walk & boy suddenly dk what happened, said want to buy me a present because I ends my internship and so called as a celebration. :D HEHE. But nothing to buy so asked him to save it instead. Almost heading home end up I went over his house to stay because I don't bear. PMS-ed and almost make him turn crazy, i think? HEHE.

Went to rush to buy my things to his house & headed over. Wanted to go eat rotiprata for supper, but damn tired & lazy. HEHE. Fallen asleep & woke up at 10 plus because of the singtel people coming down to his house to install fiber wire. Bathed & prepare & went for lunch opposite his house. Went back home & used com! HEHE. Prepared again & headed out to nex tgt with him & went for our dinner at soup restaurant again! Forever nice fooood. I don't want be fat k. :( Keep on nagging to him I don't want eat nice food anymore. But he kept on want to bring me to shabu-sushi that we saw at nex & go jb. I going crazy. :( Told him, I don't want to be fat & keep eat. End up he told me, 'If you fat, I also want you k. If you want skinny, I buy you slimming pill k.' BTW, slimming pill he forever don't let one lah. Is I had been eating randomly & bought myself & after that then tell him. HEHE. He wanted me to go run or swim w him, but I forever told him, either go oversea or go WWW then swim. :p

Wasn't in a good mood because i felt something is missing. Maybe is work ends that makes me felt that way. But I'll be okay in a few days. I hope? :) Bought my favourite sesame pau at food republic & headed back home. Stupid boy keep tempt me to buy home. TSK! Tired max.


I don't know why, I felt so empty & upset that my internship ends, it should be happy, but I just miss those people there. I knew I'll be able to get over w it. I hope? Thanks boy for tolerating me this 2 days. I'm sorry k! Glad that you understand. HEHE. You said we had too much places that you wanna bring me go but we doesn't have time to. The line buffet, taiwan & many many more. You knew that I cherish feelings more than any other thing. I'll be okay v soon. :) See you soon, next saturday. Taiwan end of sept, both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment