Saturday, April 14, 2012

End of internship.

Finally internship ends! It mark the end of my internship & my life in hiSoft. Learnt so much & experience so much by them.

Esp is having uncle Ma that taught me so much during my internship with him okay! Of cause din't forget keep on kana disturb by hetty, fahmi, shahril, ros, suffi & rick. Thanks so much. Of cause, my intern won't be so much interesting & fun without the 2 guys! :D From strangers > friends > Best friends. They had been hearing my nonsense and tolerating my temper during that 7 weeks. HEHE. Sorry lah! But thanks k! Boy had been jealous-ing because right now all my life I told him is about my work & what happened.

Had some reasons that it used to be 4 but ended up to be 3. I'm sorry to the 2 guys which makes them become middle man. But I don't like faking I like a person when I don't! Randomly, I had been smiling throughout by thinking back about the silly-ness we done when we're bored, playing with kartrider and all sort of laughter we had together. 

Ysd was the last day with them. A lil bad mood because I am separated with all of them. Uncle ma, the uncle that I respect the most and taught me everything during my internship. Shahril, the staff that dote me & love to disturb me during my internship. The 2 best friend guys, that tolerate my nonsense and love to disturb me during my internship. It is sucha regrets that until last day, I get to talk and interact with Rahimah, Ayu, Yulian & William. I don't know if there is still next time if we had a chance to work together or talk again, but in everything in my life, there will be a small regrets. Too much unbearable in me that is left unsaid. But I wanna all of them to live well & be happy. 


Thanks for all the present that they gave us and we really appreciate & I'm damn touched. Sometimes, i wish this fun will last longer, but it don't. There is too much things being left unsaid in me. 


Too much thanks to say to all people there which I no longer know how to type it out or said, but only can left it in my heart. My internship, 2 bestest friend that I played around with during work. I don't know if we will still be there same if we ever meet in schoool. I hope we'll. The days where they give in to me. Thank you. Really. The song that you both had been kept singing during the last 2 weeks, the jokes, the laughter, the hiccups, the foooood. Do take care, & live well. Right now, I misses so much things. 

Goodbye to my internship, the bestest working experience memories in my 20 years of life. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment