Friday, April 27, 2012

In the midst of dieting.

procrastinationvsmotivation:

Forever and ever, babe.
Past 2 weeks has been dieting, jogging & swimming like a crazy. Eat too much during internship. Thanks to that 2 guys keep on eating fast foooood! Now have to keep on jogging & swimming, gym like mad. TSK. 


There is some problems between me & boyfriend again. I don't know whats wrong, I don't know if we're going to get back to normal, I don't know what is going on now. But whatever, I feel like being alone right now. No, it's not like going to be like the past where I said I want to be alone & find another guy with much more disappointment. This time round, I want to be better before I get back to his side. There is a long story. But, every morning when I woke up, first thing I think of is thinking what exercises should I do, what food I can eat and what should I do in order to slim down. This is crazy, I know. But that is also my motivation. This world is cruel, so does the society & reality. My real motivation to slim down to become like her size! Though it might takes quite a time, i believe I can do it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment