Monday, April 16, 2012

School starting tmr.


School is starting tomorrow. A lil paranoid for me again, need to adapt to the environment again. Like a sian sia. Boy booked in ysd night & I'm bored ever since I went home after last met him. Don't know what will happen tmr for a new environment in school. But whatever lah, at least got know de in class can alr. :D Class will be better than rotting at home right? Tsk. 3 more days in school & I'll got a long holiday. HEHE. 

5 more months before boy ORD. The day that we waited for this long. Who say girls can't wait for guys during army? HEHE. I did waited. Remember that 2 years ago, we met this bunch of people and a few guys told boy that 90% I'll leave him during his army days. But I dint. Days will be over very soon. There is times that I wish to give up on him. There is much more better guys than him right? But then, there is also much more better girls than me. What for to give up someone for something better? Sometimes, the things that he done to me really makes me want to give up on our relationship so many times, but I din't. Remember how far that we walk together through here. Is really tough enough and tiring enough. Finally gonna end soon. Things will be better, i hope?

There is so many people around me telling me I deserve better. There will always be people around all of us said this but none of us is willing to give up. Maybe it's just me that believe, if I let go of him, I'll never find someone who love me and dote me more than him. There is times that things got tough, both of us is almost at the edge of giving up, worrying all of our sad moments will overtake our happy moments. But lucky it didn't. At times having me is sucha burden, maybe I was his first, he need to be serious about this r/s and he can't get outside to play around. Insecurities kills, & I wonder how many boys willing to sacrifice everything just for their girl. But you will end up realizing, most of the guys just want to play instead of being in a serious relationship. 2 years of our relationship, he had been faithful & loyal to me, but, it seems so untrue that I'm the only one that he love. Maybe if he didn't met me & fall for me, he might be enjoying life right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment