Sunday, April 8, 2012

Let me be your ONE&ONLY.

We nearly broke up, maybe we did, maybe we don't. I want you to cherish my love, & I will.

Ohyea, quarreled with this boy last wed & almost broke up w him. Idk did we even break up? LOL. Gave him a gucci wallet that I bought w my own pay, end up he dint appreciate it but at there say all sorts of hurtful words to me. Jitao dulan. Meet him up on fri, but he turn off everything, i was at the edge of giving up. But when the movie that we watched said: "I choose to stay with him for all the things he has done right, not the one thing he has done wrong." That is when I realize, i shouldn't sentenced him after the one thing that he has disappointed me. If I really love him, i should forgive him for it. It's not like he betray me or whatsoever right? Ohyea, I may be stupid or naive, friends who knew what happened, some said i should forgive him because is not like he lied to me or whatever, some said he deserve it. But the fact that, my heart already chosen to forgive him for the wrong he did. :( But if I really love him, i will still forgive him what. :( 

Meet him up early sat morning at bedok & had our breakfast/lunch. Headed to shengshiong & ntuc walk awhile & headed back home. Cooked prawn & changed his wallet. HEHE. He realize that it's getting nicer. LIKE A FINALLY K. I know that it break my heart alot when he is unappreciate of it. But he get lots of suffering this few days from alot of people or things. He treat me good, but I can't possible leave him die because of this small thing he done to me and left me heartbroken. In 4 days, all my mind is thinking, 'NOT NICE MEH? WHY ALL PPL TELL ME NICE & I THINK IS NICER ALSO?' Heartbroken k. Is really I use my hard earned pay to buy it. SOMEMORE IS AUTHETHIC ONE. The first guy I bought a branded stuff k.
bi-fold wallet with web.
But maybe he's guilty by his actions & he damn dote me today for no reason. Bought me to eat soup restaurant & watch mirror mirror! Like a nice. HEHE. Fairytale stroy doesn't exist, yet people always love to make us believe there might be someone like the prince that will save the princess and love her. Headed back home after movie. Tired max. NIGHTY! 

I love you for who you are, accept the wrong thing you done & forgive you. I knew that you don't meant it. But your mouth are damn mean. TSK. You don't know how hurtful is when those words is being said out from your mouth. Afterall, you said you like it already, hope you really like it k. Love you manyzxc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment