Friday, April 20, 2012

School days

Back to school days again. Had 3 days of lesson & is quite okay for me. Even though that I miss work more than studying. :( I miss so many people that used to be around me for that 7 weeks. But I will adapt to the new environment soon right? Everytime had to try to open up to people around me, & when I get used to them, we had to separate. WTF is this. TSK. :( Maybe during secondary school days, I stick to the same friends I had for 4-5years that why right now, i still had the same concept of thinking. :( 

Been stressed in school. I'm so damn tired. But quite fun lah? HAHA. Finally no school on friday & I gonna go out w boy to parkway later to eat fatmen! Yummy yummy! Nom nom nom! Had been jogging for the last 2 days. Wanted to go jog later but my leg muscle is aching so badly till I walk down the stairs like a idiot. Esp when my house is a NEED & MUST to walk down the stairs. TSK. Burden. Had been eating lesser this week & I must continue for 2 months! Die die want to slim till 45kg. I don't care. :D Boy had been giving me so much motivation & support that if I go for jogging for 1 time, he will give me $5 or buy me nice nice clothes I want. Ain't he sweet? HEHE. He had been complaining he is not a good boyfriend that didn't buy me things or anything. But is alright, this only last for 2 years army life & is going to be over soon. :)

Miracle that boy said that he will pay for the top that I want when we went to lot1 to had our dinner during his nightsout. Normally he will always complain 'YOU GOT SO MUCH THIS KIND OF SHIRT LIAO STILL BUY.' But miracle that he will say is nice & buy for me. Muahahaha. Went jogging for 2 days straight & leg aching liao. :( Lousy. Asked kor need how long to slim down to 45kg & he told me 2 months if I continue jogging 2 times per week plus plus eat lots of vegetable! Means, i die die will eat vegetable as my rice lo! :D I don't know where come this motivation to slim to 45kg. Perhaps, is paranoid too much by 2 GOOD FRIEND! Hahahaha! Slim better than fat/chubby right? 

Ysd went to visit ahma alone & gave her the bag that mammy bought for her. Then randomly I damn bored so asked ahma want me to bring her out anot. Had a hard time persuading her because she worried that it might troubled me. But of cause not! :D Brought her & maid out to north point to eat & walk & buy their things. Had xinwang for dinner & costed a bomb because of the maid. TSK. :( Send them back by cab & headed back home! :D Sis still worried that I might not have the capability to take care of ahma alone w the maid. HEHE. Of cause I'm responsible for everything that I done. I will rather anything happen to me rather than her. Of cause I will die first before anything happen! Learnt to be more responsible for things that I did. :) 

Headed home & told mammy that I brought ahma out for dinner & she's so proud of me & told one of our aunty that I brought her out alone w the maid. HEHE. I don't want wait till things happened then regret for not bringing grandma out or whatsoever. Even though I had no car, no money, no anything. As long as I got the ability to, I will. :) 

Do live well, & happy. I know it myself, not much years left.

No comments:

Post a Comment