Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A special day for me!

Went to eat lunch with mammy ysd(tuesday) & seriously is pissing me off, Whatever. Think i'm having PMS this few days. Headed to woodland & meet my precious boy! Headed to tampines & brought my thing! HEHE. A mini thing for my girlies. :) Went back hm & I threw temper again. :( Thanks nainny's mammy for cooking fried popiah for us which make me like a happy little girl that eat so many! Omg, fattening~! But yummy! :D Rested awhile & boy was busy with his thing & sticked to computer while me being bored wanted to go see last time i give him de present & miracle-ly, I found my present! :D Keep on laughing non-stop & he din't notice I was laughing non-stop till i open the box & found earring! Gave him see & he got the surprise failed face. HEHE! 'Kay siao' put it back & said, 'dk whose one. I put back le ah!' Then he uturn & said is for me. WAKAKAKA! Cheeky me! Wore it & really damn prettaye! Like it max! Keep on chao him ask him hw much. HEHE. Look like real diamond but is swarovski crystal!

Love my earring max! SEEEEEEEEE! :D BLING BLING! My ear is sensitive to fake items, but this one is silver which makes my ear not itchy at all! HAPPY! A lil bu sher de wear because partly scare lost I will heartpain. Return boy back the box & took the earring & told him, Put another present in for me! :D HEHE. Hungry again & headed to 511 eat our dinner! Full max. Keep on playing chopstick games with him till laugh die me, dk how to win him end up pop up with half finger also lose. CUI. With him, is forever happy no matter how unhappy I gets. :) Thanks boy! Headed back home afterthat. 
Thanks boy for the earring as present though you said that this is not really birthday present! I REALLY DONT MIND! I really love it alot & I knew that your surprise failed again because i saw it again. HEHE. I asked you, why keep buy so many bling bling for me & you said you love to buy things to beautified me. HEHE. Earring, bracelet, ring. Is really bling enough liaooooo. You promised our 5 years anniversary you'll buy the bracelet for me! WAKAKA! :D It wasn't how expensive that your gift was, but it's hw important that each every item you brought for me that meant so much for me on the special day for us.

I don't know how, i don't know when, this feeling for you, is getting deeper & deeper, sometimes, silence mean everything. The more i fall for you, the more i afraid losing you. But you told me, 'trust me, if i will do things to hurt you, then together with me for what?' I knew, but i want us to stay together forever, no matter how much inside joke we joke about, i still mind about LOSING you. You matter most. I hate those inside joke. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment