Sunday, December 18, 2011

Imaginary thinkings

love
I hate those imaginary thinking when i'm bored which caused me to think too much for a relationship. I hate overthinking which destroy me & my mood. :( Tsk. I don't think that only me is like this, I guess? I really want to be happy for the most december but I don't know why my mood was going all the way down. Feeling so bad for it. Really so hard to be me. It wasn't easy at all. Hais. Shall stop all my thinking. It suppose to be a happy month. I wanted to be happy. But realized that, the more you expect, the more disappointed you get. But the more you don't expect, the more happy you are, isn't it? :) Well, I wasn't a good girlfriend, no matter towards my boyfriend or towards my girlfriends. I wanted to be a good one, a really good one that they really love or really dote. I knew they did despite all those disappointment and nonsense i brought to them. I really appreciated those who stay. Shall really be happy. Next week is a happy day! :)

Stay happy, junting. You suppose to be stronger than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment