Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eclipse day!

Not a fun or happy day today because bb was talking nonsense for whole day because he was too sian without sleeping after his guard duty. TSK. :( SADIST sia. A little turn off. 

Met bb early in the morning at 9.30. Tired like dk what. TSK. Went to eat kkm! YUMMY! A lil pissed because bb was tired & talking nonsense to me. TSK! Bused back to his house after that & rested awhile.


Headed out at 2 to go for my eyebrow trimming appointment! Bb was tired till ignore me at bus. HEHE. Had my eyebrow trimmed & that person who see the paper ain't my name & she asked. End up I told her 'Er.. This is under his name.' Then that person replied, 'Oh, your boyfriend so good buy for you ah.' AHEM. I think bb fly up to sky already. Go out & keep on telling me. 'SEE YOUR BABY SO GOOD, BUY SO MANY THINGS FOR YOU.' Jitao bwg liao lah me! Headed to plazasing eat takoball, end up too hungry then headed to buy ticket for 'The Muppets' then headed back to ps again & ate Manhattan! Yummy! Full till can die! Walked awhile & headed to watch show! Really is bored tilll... can die.. Maybe we don't even like this show at all, shouldn't believe other people comment & trust our instinct! Like a waste money! Went to walk walk from ps to fep because i don't want so early hm! Like a interesting. 
Saw full eclipse! Suaku abit ah. Bb was keep on pulling me when i want see eclipse. :( Walked to paragon & saw this big big christmas treeeee! But dk bb snap the ahbuneh for what. #fail
WALK AGAIN, then bb said this elephant look like me & FORCED me to take picture with my 'TWIN'. Jitao say me elephant take picture with elephant. BTH him. Really want to kill him liao. BB, watch out ah.
Walked to luckyplaza end up got show see. LOL. A little turnoff because worrying things will happen so keep on pulling bb go. Dont want be kpo. End up bb still go be kpo. TSK! Went to luckyplaza & eat fillet o fish & our frappe! Then headed back home! Then found out my phone at bb there. CUI. :( Had to take from him tmr! HEHE. Tired max. Shall sleep sooooon!

 
Though today you v naughty & very talk cocker, & I was pissed a lil by you for a few times today, i still love you k. I knew that there are days that we will be unhappy or even not happy abt. Because not everyday is gonna be happy. I learnt this by you. I understand that there will be up & down for us. Still rmb last year, we read horoscope books that this year will be tough for us? We was still v lovely. I doesn't believe that it will be tough for us. However, this year is really a tough year for me. We made it through, soooon. I hope when i read again for next year, it won't be tough for us anymore. I really hate so much obstacles that we are going through in a year. Idk what will happen in the future. I know, there will be some misunderstanding for us & there will be times that we din't communicate well, but maybe that is hw we learn to accept each other like how you accept my temper & like how i accept the way you talkcock. :) There is more obstacles to come.. Listen to 'bridge of light' when things are going hard or even making you feel like giving up. Because this is the song that make me stay strong when i quarreled with you a few days ago. Love you manyzxc. I knew i wasn't the best nor you. But you bring the best of me even at my worst, the one who bring the best laughter to my life. Please sleep more so you won't talk nonsense to me! :D HEHE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment