Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Genting in another 4 hours.

Not going to sleep yet. Currently at bb's house & gg genting with his family tmr. When i stepped out of my house, i was lil don't bear leaving mammy at home. Started to get upset and cried. People might think i running away from home. LOL. Reached bb's place not long and started to cry like crazy. LOL. Seriously worry alot for mammy. Maybe i was the smallest, maybe i depends too much on my mammy. But maybe that she needs me alot too. :( Well, bb had a hard time making me smile from just now. Shall stop making myself wanna cry. I wanna be happy. Bb playing ps3, and shall go for supper later at mr prata! 4 more days to go. I wanted to enjoy, but i worry too much for mammy. I wonder what will happen if i needed to go oversea for school, or even married..

No comments:

Post a Comment