Sunday, December 4, 2011

446 days of waiting

It has been 1year 2 months & 20 days, 446 days, that we had gone through army's life. We spend more than half of our relationship with him in his army life. It's really amazing that, i am stronger than what I am. Times & times thought that we might give up on this relationship just sooner or later when we're together for just 6 months. Still remember when we're walking at ecp in the midnight, met a bunch of strangers, they are praising my boy that found a PRETTAYE girlfriend.(Kkkkk, Not that prettaye, but still cute kay.) & we were holding hand throughout our time there. & they pulled boy to a side & told him '90% she'll leave you when you're in army.' After we walked away, boy told me & i just felt damn angry for no reason. Maybe they don't know me well & judge me by my cover. But well then, I waited. Another 6 more months, my boy will be out & will be studying for our future. He told me to trust him, he'll not do anything stupid to lose me. Having him on every weekend is sucha bitch. I only got 1 day with him, and people got tons of days with their boyfriend. :( Whatever! There's people suffering more. Shall be happy! ^^ 6 more months and i can see him almost everyday. Or maybe days will be harder for us? Idk too. Dec is a happy month! I shall be happy for a month then. Bye! 

Another 6 more months to go. :) I don't care who judged me for who I am to you or even telling you all sort of stupid things to you. But as long as you are the one who matters to me, now & my future. I knew good times & bad times, we'll stay strong together(Even though at times I want make you angry by saying i'm giving up.) Love you manyzxc. I'm just afraid losing you..

No comments:

Post a Comment